General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. No longer works

iExit was great app on iP4s, but does not work at all on iP6. Always says am not on Interstate. Sorry. Was big fan but is worthless now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, sorry to hear of your troubles with iExit, but thanks for your feedback. Can you tell us a little bit more? What highway are you traveling on that it didn’t detect? And where were you on that highway?

And this may be dumb, but you are positive that iExit has access to your location? iOS8 comes with some updated rules on how apps can access your location, so just want to make sure. Thanks!

2. Fix update

Since you updated, I have NO Tool Bar, and having an alarm set for places ahead when they are near exits would be nice. This way people could pre-set a specific coffee shop an be alerted when that place is near.
    Ie Gas, Shop, Wendy's, etc. Oh, I did reset the app W/O any results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say you have no toolbar? Are you saying the top of the app is cut off and you can’t access the Search button?

As for background alerts, we have currently removed background alerts as of iExit 6.0. They were not implemented well and so until we can build background alerts in a way that is useful and does not drain your battery, we have taken them out of the app. We plan to add them back in with a future release, but we can’t say when that will be.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base