I suggest you ...

Get more accurate data

I bought this app to help me on a cross country drive I went from XA to IL. After leaving CA this app was useless. You had complete in accurate data.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

The iExit 6.0 update was a huge data update and largely centered around points of interest. Our next big update, likely 6.1 will be the result of over a year of work on improving our exit data. This update will make iExit cover every single 1-digit, 2-digit, and 3-digit Interstate in the US, but also many exit-based freeways and US routes. Expect this update by June 2014.

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Need better data. Needed rest areas for pets and pet friendly hotels, please!!

• Nana commented  · 

Interstate 80 east exit 92 no Exxon on right. There is one to the left ant 2 miles. I believe Marathon took over the Exxon which used to be to the right. This app is very handy.

• AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) commented  · 

Please keep in mind that iExit only includes businesses that are relatively close to highway exits. The 7-eleven near your house appears to be 5+ miles from a highway exit, so that's why it's not included in the app.

• Ellie 109 commented  · 

Just installed this app and tried it out. It said a 7-eleven was 6.5 miles from my house in another town... Really? Just so happens I am 1 mile down the road from one!
        Not happy with this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

CA Hwy 62, on the north border of Joshua Tree National Park currently shows 0 resources. There are 1.4 million visitors to JTNP every year and it would be valuable to have this area represented.

• Jim commented  · 

On Pennsylvania Turnpike (west bound I-76) the following service areas are missing from iExit:

Mile marker 305
        "Peter J Camiel" service plaza

Mile marker 258.8
        "Lawn" service plaza

• Roger Sarrett commented  · 

Red roof inn in Wilkes barre Pa is off of exit 170 and not 168.

• Julia commented  · 

I-94 in Wisconsin between Tomah and Menomonie is pretty messed up. The conflict appears to stem from I-94 and I-90 sharing the freeway east of Tomah.

• Ken commented  · 

I have sent correction info to I exit more than once and no action was taken. Stores that do not exist anyone and new businesses that are missing is the norm. The location of businesses is more of a guess. You cannot expect this app to really help you much. At best it gives you general idea of what could be at an exit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I-69 is missing from Mich I-94 exits. Very important

• Anonymous commented  · 

My phoe says this is downloaded, but I can't find it. I have no icon. Help!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I-80 , exit 300 in wood river NE has a PILOT. Not on your app I bought yesterday. Disappointed in accuracy of App.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add I-69 from Evansville, IN to near Bloomington - it's now open - and correct the exit numbers from I-465 north by adding 200 to all of them. E.g., exit 1 82nd street is now exit 201.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also, some spur routes aren't listed on here. I-283 (a spur of I-83 in PA) isn't listed, nor is I-195 (a spur of I-95 in MD)..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Loads of info. is wrong along I-83 in PA. Some exit #'s are wrong and/or don't even exist, and some display restaurants/gas stations/hotels in the wrong exits. I'd be pretty happy if you fixed this sometime soon..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Exit 299 on eastbound i80 in pa isn't listed. Exit 298 is--but there is no exit 298.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The rest stop you have listed on Interstate 94 east of Exit 167 in Michigan has not been there in over four years. Your app still lists it.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base