I suggest you ...

Get more accurate data

I bought this app to help me on a cross country drive I went from XA to IL. After leaving CA this app was useless. You had complete in accurate data.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

The iExit 6.0 update was a huge data update and largely centered around points of interest. Our next big update, likely 6.1 will be the result of over a year of work on improving our exit data. This update will make iExit cover every single 1-digit, 2-digit, and 3-digit Interstate in the US, but also many exit-based freeways and US routes. Expect this update by June 2014.

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

South Carolina I-26 rest stop westbound at mm152 and eastbound at mm150 are not listed

• Creekndn commented  · 

Creek travel plaza exit 54 I65 south is not listed

• TJourney commented  · 

Add Rest Area on I-10 at mile marker 67 both E and W bound

• Anonymous commented  · 

There is no overnight parking within city limits of Albuquerque, NM at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Interstate 49 in Missouri not listed. It was state highway 71, became interstate 12/12/2012.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Exit 341 in Florida now has 2 Shell has stations

• Rip commented  · 

There is a Citgo gas station at exit 166 on Interstate 79 in PA. It's listed on the iExit Lite version but not the full version I just bought! It's been there for 15yrs.

• Bran commented  · 

I81 Virginia I 81 exit 84 does not have Flying J

• Anonymous commented  · 

On IL 30/51 heading south. On exit 35 you list BP as right turn. It is actually a left. Also there was a Shell station and a Little Store at that exit which do not show on your app. This is the first time I've used this app - hoping it is more accurate over the next few days as we travel further east.

• Rachel commented  · 

Exit 54 on I 20- add Chick fil a and delete Lowes

• Anonymous commented  · 

The Pilot fuel stop at exit 60 in Georgia on I-75 is not in your data base.

• g2083 commented  · 

Also I-68 exit 23 shows a Microtel Inn which is actually located at exit 29, Hazelton Rd

• g2083 commented  · 

I-68 exit 4 in WV has an incorrect listing for a Holiday Inn Express which is located at exit 7 adjacent to a Super 8 motel.

• Ali commented  · 

Please eliminate the Jack-In-The-Box restaurant of of the 5 fwy, Carmenita exit in Southern California. That restaurant was demolished months ago.

• Mel commented  · 

I am traveling on I84 in Idaho & was looking for restaurants. All that was showing up was fast food! At exit 208, there were 2 or more restaurants right off the exit including a Perkins that was not shown. Glad I had my Garmin!

• AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) commented  · 

Thanks everyone for your feedback. To the Anonymous poster regarding PA interstates, we are *currently* working on updating this data for both the new service plaza as well as adding I-376, though it won't be live until iExit 5.0 is released in November. As a whole, we have several resources working on adding/verifying our interstate exit/rest area data across the country. It is an incredibly large undertaking, as is adding and verifying business data, so thank you for you patience.

Please know that your feedback is not going unseen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

iExit is completely missing I 376 in PA! It's a major interstate that runs through Pittsburgh and its suburbs. I was driving it and wanted to use iExit, but the whole interstate was missing! Please fix.

• Anonymous commented  · 

All of the service plazas on the PA Turnpike, I 76, are wrong. They were all rebuilt several years back & iExit has all of the old restaurants that were torn down!

• Dan Thompson commented  · 

This app is Great! Can't imagine anyone calling this app useless. The poster is lame!

• Jim commented  · 

I think you need to review your rest area locations they are totally wrong. With the exception of visitor centers

Feedback and Knowledge Base