I suggest you ...

Get more accurate data

I bought this app to help me on a cross country drive I went from XA to IL. After leaving CA this app was useless. You had complete in accurate data.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

The iExit 6.0 update was a huge data update and largely centered around points of interest. Our next big update, likely 6.1 will be the result of over a year of work on improving our exit data. This update will make iExit cover every single 1-digit, 2-digit, and 3-digit Interstate in the US, but also many exit-based freeways and US routes. Expect this update by June 2014.

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brigitte commented  · 

There is a 76 gas station (and diesel) at exit 319 on I-5

• Lane commented  · 

Nothing on I-74 or I-275

• Kathy commented  · 

Many restaurants near my house were left off.......it is like the map is not working.

• Bev Shontz commented  · 

I have used this app several times in different states but somethibg went wrong today. I was in Ky going north on I-65. I had been on I-65 for about 100 miles and was looking for a gas station. App told me I was not on an interstate although the app's map clearly showed me traveling on I-65. And even tho it correctly identified me as being in Bonnieville KY, it also said I was 1170 miles from nearest exit!

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base