I suggest you ...

Add RV friendly gas stations and restaurants. I.E. easy to get in and out or park with a large RV.

My friends travel with their 40' motor home and toad during the winter months. They like iExit, but it wish I had this feature.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BillBill shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  MetrocketAdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

We are actively working on a system where we can gather precisely this type of information. iExit isn’t there yet, but know that it’s in the works.

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JBJB commented  · 

I need this feature, too. It would also be helpful to be able to search gas stations by overhead clearance. My motorhome is 12.5 feet tall, and I prefer clearance >= 14 feet, just in case the person who measured it messed up :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

And for charter buses. I drive for a charter company and sometimes have to fuel and need to find a place.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I completely agree!! Also if they can include gas/fuel pricing- this would be the perfect app for traveling in an RV!

• David TollDavid Toll commented  · 

Please include "RV Friendky" for Gas powered motorhomes, as well as well as for diesel.

I see that some gas stations or truck stops are listed as "RV Friendly". What exactly does "RV friendly" mean?

• MetrocketAdminMetrocket (President, iExit) commented  · 

With iExit 6.0 for iOS, we have distinguished many more gas stations that are RV/Truck friendly. Every update from now on will continue to improve this type of data.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please show us truck stops rather than gas stations. We need to know if we can get in and out!

• L EllisL Ellis commented  · 

Yes, it is so frustrating to pull in and no way to get to the pump or exit!

• DeanDean commented  · 

There are about 4 million trucks on the road. How about truck stops too?

• BarBara TylerBarBara Tyler commented  · 

This is Barb, my husband & I get so frustrated when sIgns on hwy. display full signs for gas but navigation of pumps with our 42ft RV plus 20 ft trailer gives one a headache when there is no way you can get into pumps

• RV travelerRV traveler commented  · 

I totally agree! I need to link to a satellite view to see if I can maneuver through the gas station.

• SuzzerySuzzery commented  · 

This is a big issue for RVers! We also have a 40 foot RV and a tow car. It's hard to find a diesel gas station with good access in and out!

Feedback and Knowledge Base