or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I cannot seem to to submit a gas price on IExit. Am I doing something wrong

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here! Been on I81 and says I'm not on the Interstate. Program USED to be great. Now, not so good!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having this problem too. Going North in I-75 in Georgia with 3 bars and can't find us. :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Always says "not using current location" I can't find anything from Texas to Illinois, my location feature is on, my GPS tracks me, my phone tells me where I am, but I can't get this app to work, what do I need to do? Very frustrating!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having this problem also. IExit will not track my location. I have it on my IPad and it has plenty of wireless service. The last trip I made up I 81 I had no problem with the location. My settings are correct and the location function is on. What is the problem? Is it this version of Iexit?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm driving on hiway 5 in Northern California and its not tracking my location again. Same thing happened 2 weeks ago. My gps is on and working. I have bars.. Tells me not able to track ur destination.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How can I correct this problem. I. Exit does not recognize that I am on the interstate ?

• Vanya commented  · 

Need to truck stop were indicated across America 

Feedback and Knowledge Base