I suggest you ...

I would like to filter chain versus independently owned restaurants, hotels, etc.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erin SErin S shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  MetrocketAdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

That is an awesome idea. Our data isn’t to the level where we could do this well just yet, but it will be soon. Not sure why we didn’t think of this filter before, but you’re right that lots of people will find it useful. Thanks for the suggestion!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MetrocketAdminMetrocket (President, iExit) commented  · 

In version 5.0, coming towards the end of 2012, iExit will have user-generated content by partnering with a major 3rd party business review service. We can't say exactly which one it will be just yet, but all that matters is that user content will be in iExit in the near future.

• Erin SErin S commented  · 

Will user-generated content be an option eventually? This could be a great way to bring business to places that suffer due to the presence of so many chains. Often the smaller places are a bit further from the highway, so no one even sees them before pulling into a Wendy's or a Comfort Inn.

• Erin SErin S commented  · 

Filtering fast food and sit down is nice but seeing other options would be great. User generated content seems the best way to get detailed information on non-chain businesses.

Feedback and Knowledge Base