I suggest you ...

Update sucks

Before the update it wasn't great but it was good I am a 48 state over the road truck driver you need to complete your exit info now it has less info than before also you use to have us hwy exits in some states now it is nowhere wow I guess I am going to get a next exit book for the states do your research please and I have the paid version been with this app for 4 yrs now I have to by a book

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

Hi Rc, we can assure you the highways in iExit haven’t decreased with any update we’ve released. We’ve gradually added more highways over the years (we have a number of US and State Routes), but we’ve added over 100,000 new businesses since we started iExit 4 years ago. And in 2 months, we will be releasing iExit 6.1 for iOS which will be a MAJOR highway data update. This update will make iExit the most complete highway exit app on the market.

We greatly appreciate you long-time use of iExit, and appreciate any and all feedback you may have. If you’re unhappy with our highway data, just hang on for a few more months and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base