I suggest you ...

Interstates and rest stops

Are rest stops "off the Interstate?" Are you trying to get us all killed? Finding diesel is hard enough, but I have to do it while driving a massive vehicle, looking through exits, for gas stations, for diesel?

If there really a reason I have to be moving and on the interstate at the same time, this app NEEDS voice intelligence. Seriously!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Eric shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMetrocket (President, iExit) responded  · 

Hi Eric,

I’m sorry you’re having issues using iExit, but hopefully we can help. You do not need to actually be driving on the highway to use iExit effectively. You can search exits ahead either a nearby highway or any highway in the USA while stopped. You do this by clicking the top-right “3-line” button, which allows you to easily select nearby highways or lookup highways by state.

If you select, say, I-20 in Texas, the default view allows you to view all exits on I-20 in Texas; if you want to filter these exits by a particular business or amenity, you can search for it by selecitng “Search” in the top-right. If you want to move to an adjacent state on I-20, such as Louisiana, you can easily move to the next state.

So, yes, iExit is smart enough to detect when you’re actually driving on a highway and tell you what’s ahead in real time. But for those wanting to plan ahead and not leave decisions to last second, it offers strong support to planning your trip along any and all highways it supports, all without needing a connection to the internet.

Please let us know if this doesn’t address your issue, or if you have any other questions/comments. Thanks!

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base